Serving patients of Erwin, Jonesborough, and Greeneville, TN
What do you think of when you think about dentures? In past years, dentures looked unnatural and were known for slipping and shifting in the mouth. Thanks to advances in dental science, dentures have come a long way since those days. If you have lost teeth, receive a set of functional, beautiful dentures from your local Greeneville family dentists at Tusculum Dental Care.
Care and Craftsmanship
Tusculum Dental Care customizes each set of dentures to ensure maximum fit and comfort, while also restoring more of the chewing ability than other, more economical varieties of dentures. The process begins by taking digital impressions of the mouth, which are used as a model for fabricating your dentures. This digital imaging system is more precise than previous methods, such as taking impressions by taking a mold of the teeth and certainly is more comfortable and less messy than working with that goopy material used for traditional dental impressions.
Constructing your dentures is about more than just replacement teeth. We also take the following dimensions into account when building your dentures:
- The alignment of your bite
- The height and width of your smile
- The shape of your face
- The color, texture, and position of your teeth
Our goal is to craft a set of custom dentures that will provide you with a comfortable, yet natural look.
Dentures offered by Tusculum Dental Care
Tusculum Dental Care has the following varieties of dentures available for our patients in Greeneville, Jonesborough, and Erwin.
- Custom dentures are similar in structure to traditional dentures, but are made of higher-quality materials and fit better than traditional dentures. They also look and feel more like natural teeth.
- Implant-supported dentures are anchored into the mouth using dental implants, which are inserted surgically into the jawbone. Compared to custom dentures, implant-supported dentures have more stability and function and feel even more like real teeth.
- All-on-4 dentures can replace an entire dental arch of teeth in a single day. The All-on-4 system consists of an arch of replacement teeth that is anchored by four dental implants placed at strategic locations in the mouth. Click here to learn more about the All-on-4 implant system.
How custom dentures make a difference
By taking extra time to construct our dentures and basing them on digital impressions, custom dentures are more likely to have an ideal fit, thus placing less stress on the muscles of the face and mouth. Also, custom dentures provide greater facial support, which prevents the “sunken in” appearance experienced by many people with tooth loss. Patients who make the transition from traditional dentures to our custom or implant-supported dentures usually report their new dentures look better, feel better, and function better than their old pair of dentures.
Dentures in Greeneville
To learn more about our dentures or any of the other tooth replacement options available at Tusculum Dental Care, schedule a consultation by calling our office at (423) 639-7575.
Tusculum Dental Care proudly serves patients in the areas of Greeneville, Jonesborough, and Erwin, Tennessee.